We have taken great steps to improve the online fundraising process. From the moment you first log in, you’ll be able to start fundraising quick and easy! This new approach will make it simple to update your personal page, manage your contacts and team, ask for donations, and invite friends and family to join your team or donate
- Visit www.rmhc.ca to join Red Shoe Crew-Walk for Families 2021!
- Join an existing team or location or start your own. Click on “Create Your Fundraiser”, make an account and sign in.
- Fill out the four sections:
- Step 1: Fundraiser Details: Your Fundraiser name (your name, your community’s name), your goal, fundraiser description, whether or not you are hosting an event. **Information such as which RMHC Chapter you are supporting and fundraiser end date will be pre-filled with our event info and cannot be changed.
- Step 2: Upload an eye-catching image or video to your campaign. Perhaps a photo of why you are walking or one from a past walk in your community
- Step 3: There isn’t anything needed here as you are making a campaign under the main campaign, proceed to step 4
- Step 4: Review. Make sure all the information is correct and that everything looks good. You are ready to publish your fundraiser and start raising funds!
Once your fundraiser is live, start sharing it around and raise as much as you can!
If online fundraising isn’t for you, we do have offline pledge sheets available. Request a pledge sheet here. You will be given a link to download and print or we can mail as many as you need to your address.
Once you have finished fundraising please send along any offline funds raised and printed pledge sheets to: Ronald McDonald House Charities Newfoundland and Labrador P.O. Box 28091 ST. John’s, NL A1B 4J8 or email email@example.com for more information